My Baked Salmon Recipe With Tomatoes And Olives is an easy to prepare dish and yet incredibly delicious. Salmon is one of the meats and seafood that I cook at least once or twice a week. I cook it so often which is why I am always on the look out for different ways to prepare them. This recipe, Baked Salmon Recipe With Tomatoes And Olives, is actually my version of the Mediterranean salmon recipe that is known to be a healthy, tasty and most of all very easy to prepare dish.
This recipe will only require few minutes to prepare and this is just preparing all the ingredients. After that, it’s as simple as putting everything in a casserole dish, baking and voila, your healthy dinner is ready. This recipe tastes even better the next day because all the juices from the tomatoes get soaked into the salmon which makes it even more tasty. When reheating, just use a skillet with a lid and place the salmon together with the other ingredients. Cover and reheat the salmon over medium low heat for about 10 to 12 minutes.
How I Make My Baked Salmon Recipe With Tomatoes And Olives
- Gather all of the ingredients, casserole baking dish and other cooking tools.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degree F.
- Using paper towels, pat the salmon fillet to dry. Then transfer the salmon to a 7 inch x 13 inch casserole baking dish sprayed with oil. Then set aside.
- Mince 3 gloves of garlic and place them into a small bowl.
- Using the same bowl, combine 2 tbsp of olive oil, 1 tsp of dried oregano, 1 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp of pepper and stir to combine. Gently rub this oil mixture into the salmon but be sure you thoroughly rub it in.
- Place the thinly slices of ginger on top of the salmon, add quartered tomatoes, capers, olives.
- Add a tablespoon of red vinegar and finish with a pinch of salt and pepper and a drizzle 1 tbsp of olive oil and add a cube of butter.
- Cover with aluminum foil. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until the thickest part of the salmon’s internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. F.
- Serve with your favorite pasta noodles and you can remove the ginger if you are not fan of it. Enjoy your healthy and delicious baked salmon recipe with tomatoes and olives.
Baked Salmon Recipe With Tomatoes
- 2 lb salmon fillet with skin on
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter cubed
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp capers
- 10 pcs kalamata olives pitted
- 10 pcs, pimiento stuffed olives
- 1 pack compari tomatoes quartered
- 1 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 3 cloves garlic peeled and minced
- 2 inch fresh ginger peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F
- Prepare the oil rub mixture by combining 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 tsp of salt, 1 tsp of pepper, oregano and garlic in a small bowl. Then set aside.
- Using paper towels, pat the salmon fillet to dry. Place the salmon on a 7 inch x 13 inch casserole baking dish sprayed with oil.
- Next, rub the oil mixture on the salmon and place the thin slices of ginger on top followed by tomatoes, olives and capers. Add red wine vinegar and season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Finish with a drizzle of 1 tbsp of olive oil and a cube of butter. Cover the dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 400 degrees F. for 30 to 35 minutes or until the thickest part of the salmon's internal temperature reaches at 145 degrees F.
- Serve with your favorite pasta noodles and enjoy!